At Drake-Scruggs Equipment Inc. we take pride in providing you with the most reliable service in the industry.
We make it our priority to build a long-term relationship with you as a customer, so you receive the personal attention for repairs and service on your fleet that other companies in the industry can’t offer.
Our excellent service is not limited to just after the sale, we work on all makes and models of utility or truck equipment. We offer a service center in the Midwest and five, fully stocked field service trucks to take care of your needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We provide complete service on all types of utility and truck mounted Equipment.
- Bodies – Utility and Dump
- Snow Plows
- Salt Spreaders
Types of Service
- We offer full service from minor to major repairs including transfers, rebuilds and repainting.
- Annual Inspections.
- Preventive Maintenance Inspections.
- Dielectric Testing (Both AC and DC).
- Component repair whether it be hydraulic, electrical or mechanical.
Contact either of our service managers to make an appointment.
Road Service provides on-site service covering the entire Drake-Scruggs Equipment Inc. territory.
Our five mobile units are fully stocked and furnished with all the tools and equipment needed to get your machine operating with minimal downtime and cost. This eliminates schedule and transportation conflicts.
Contact either of our service managers to schedule an appointment for:
- Annual inspections
- Preventive maintenance inspections
- Dielectric testing
- Most major and ALL minor repairs