17th Annual Intl. Route 66 Mother Road Festival
Historic Downtown Springfield, IL
Sept. 21-23, 2018 (Friday – Sunday)
FREE admission for all spectators
Join Drake-Scruggs as we participate in the parade on Friday, the first night of the festival!
Haven’t been to the Route 66 Festival yet? Get excited for over 1,000 classic cars and 80,000 spectators in the heart of Springfield’s historic downtown for a weekend of family fun and non-stop live entertainment. Come celebrate the glory days of Route 66 – the cars, the music, the food and friends – together along Illinois Route 66 in downtown Springfield. It is definitely worth the trip to join us there.
Festival highlights include:
- performance marketplace for vehicle restoration enthusiasts
- over 40 classes of car awards with CASI certified national judging
- a Burnout Competition on Saturday
- live entertainment on the Hot Rod Stage
- …and a Poker Race – only $5 to play