We sell air compressors engineered to deliver the performance you need for efficient and economical on-site air service. We carry top brands including Auto Crane, VMAC, American Eagle. Reciprocating or rotary screw air compressors with hydraulic drive or engine-driven compressors are available.
Our range of air compressors has the features and flexibility to get the job done quickly and more easily. We offer both under-hood air compressors and bed-mounted air compressors. In buying a new air compressor, it’s important to look at these ratings:
- Pounds per Square Inch (PSI): The PSI indicates how much pressure the compressor can deliver to your tools. It’s important to match the pressure to the tool and the task. Our selection features models with 110 PSI and more, to get your work done with power to spare.
- Horsepower (HP): A compressor’s horsepower is the raw strength of its motor. Higher horsepower motors fill an air tank more quickly, allowing you to get to work on your projects faster.
- Standard Cubic Feet per Minute (SCFM): An SCFM rating tells you how fast your compressor can deliver air to your tools. Higher SCFMs means you can run more powerful tools, or even several tools at the same time without overloading the system.
- Tank Size: Larger tanks let you work with sustained speed and lower motor heat, while smaller tanks are more portable and need less juice to fill.
- Air Couplers: Our range of products include air compressor models with more than one air coupler to accommodate multiple users. That way, tasks at the job site or DIY steps can be completed faster.
Accessories that may come with an air compressor include high-pressure tapered nozzles, valve adapters, inflator needles, high-volume tapered nozzles, high-pressure rubber hoses, inflation kits, compressor oils and more.